Gastroenterology is the field of medicine which focuses on the health of the digestive system, or gastrointestinal (GI) tract. The study of gastrointestinal disease, which includes problems of any part of the digestive tract and also of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas. Gastroenterology doctor in Dubai can treat everything from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to hepatitis C. The field of gastroenterology is as deeply complex as it is important to the health and well-being being of every single person. Gastroenterology doctors in Dubai are so well trained that they not only tell us the diseases of the gastrointestinal tracts but also choose to eradicate them from the body. They tell some facts about the gastrointestinal tract which help us to know us internally and keep problems away.
Gastroenterology practices also provide endoscopy services like for colon cancer and many diagnostic practices.
• Healthy digestion is so important, because it makes a great impression on our healthy lifestyle and to keep gut problems away.
• Certain bacteria and drugs may cause ulcers. Lots of stress can cause sores in our stomach which causes ulcers and intake of some anti- inflammatory drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen can interfere the stomach mucus. Bleeding ulcers are sometimes threatening.
• Fats and cholesterol are completely different. Cholesterol is used by the liver to make bile and also used to make sex hormones. Whereas fat is chemically different from cholesterol. Body burn fat to release of energy. If you will suffer from any liver problems then you will have trouble in absorbing fat and also hormonal problems.
• Fecal microbiota transplantation is a process of restoring helpful bacteria in the colon. This is only approved fecal transplantation for someone infected with Clostridium difficile that’s unresponsive to antibiotics. This procedure involves a colonoscopy in which transplant of feces from a healthy person into a sick person takes place.
• According to ‘Histology’, the salivary glands present in the mouth produce approximate 1.2 liters of saliva daily. In addition, of lubrication of food it also produce enzymes that break down starches and kill certain potentially dangerous bacteria.
• The gut-brain relationship has a strong bond between emotions and digestion process of food. Good and bad emotions affect the intake of food and its digestion. Like in happiness our gut acts in the better manner but eating in stress and anxiety leads to indigestion and acidity.
Gastroenterology facts tell us so many important information our gut and also to keep it healthy. We should maintain our lifestyle in proper way to keep the gastrointestinal tract sound and keep all problems away.