You might have migrated to UAE for doing business or to work in some company here. And now after everything has settled, being a mother you would also want to bring your child to live with you in the country. Well, the first thing that you should do is get a child visa UAE through sponsorship. In this article, we shall be discussing the things that a mother will require when applying for a child visa.
Generally, it is the father who sponsors the child in the country. But in certain cases, where your husband has lost his job, or in case you happen to be a single or divorced mother, you can sponsor your child to live in the country.
You can sponsor your child who is below 18 and unmarried. This is however not applicable for university or college students unless they provide a certificate that they are below 18 and not married.
You must meet the following conditions if you want to sponsor your child in UAE.
- You must have a valid employment visa.
- Your monthly salary should be at least 4,000 AED or 3,000 AED along with an accommodation allowance from your company. However, if you happen to be a nurse or teacher, then you are exempted from salary qualification.
- You should have an attested birth certificate for your child.
- You must submit an attested marriage certificate.
- In case of your petition to sponsor your child in UAE, you must have a no-objection certificate (NOC) in Arabic from your husband.
- You must have a tenancy contract or accommodation rental agreement attested through the Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
- You also should have an attested university degree and also your bank statements for the last 3 months, in case you are not a doctor, engineer or teacher.
Requirements for specific cases:
- If you are a divorced mother, then you must submit a child custody verdict from a court.
- In case you are a single mother, you must submit a child custody verdict from a court.
Documents for Visa Sponsorship
The above requirements and conditions are necessary to get a child visa UAE. Along with these, you will also require to submit the following documents too.
A passport copy of your child along with his/her recent photograph in colour.
- Your original passport and Emirates ID.
- Your International Bank Account Number (IBAN).