Pros and cons of Obalon weight loss procedure
The weight loss market is filled with a plethora of options for losing weight. From weight loss diets to bariatric surgeries you have everything available that can help you with putting off that extra weight from your body. And with so many options available, it can be extremely difficult for you to pick one that is safe and effective. The Obalon procedure is the most recent introduction in the market that is very effective, safe, pain-free, quick and long term. But if you still are bumfuzzled and can’t determine whether it will or won’t work for you, then read on the following pros and cons of the procedure that can help you decide.
- The Obalon procedure is performed on an outpatient basis and is simple, incision-less and quick. This non-surgical weight loss treatment is completed within 20 minutes under moderate sedation. Being incision less it leaves no scars on your body.
- Unlike other bariatric surgeries like gastric band surgery, sleeve gastrectomy, this weight loss procedure does not have very strict guidelines. Moreover, this one is quite affordable.
- The balloon can be left in your stomach for a duration of six months and up-to three balloons can be introduced (one at a time) if needed. This helps you to get in the habit of eating healthy and in small portions.
- You can achieve up to 3 times as much weight loss as can be attained only by diet and exercise.
- The procedure can be easily reversed by removing the balloon.
- For making the Obalon procedure effective, you need to follow a specific diet and exercise program.
- Some people may feel nauseatic and uncomfortable after the procedure, which can be relieved with certain medications.
- The procedure is temporary and should be followed with the particular diet and exercise in order to maintain a healthy weight for long.
You can contact Dr. Juneja at https://www.weightlosssurgerydubai.com in Dubai, to know more about the Obalon weight loss procedure.