You might have migrated to UAE for doing business or to work in some company here. And now after everything has settled, being a mother you would also want to bring your child to live with you in the country. Well, the first thing that you should do is get a child visa UAE through sponsorship. In this article, we shall be discussing the things that a mother will require when applying for a child visa.¬† ¬†Generally, it is the father who sponsors the child in the country. But in certain cases, where your husband has lost his job, or in case you happen to be a single or divorced mother, you can sponsor your child to live in the[…]